Storyboard and screenplay

As part of the planning stage, I made a screenplay and storyboard as a way to combine my final ideas. I looked at examples of  film storyboards and screenplays to get an initial idea of how to make one similar to the one's used. Here they are below:

Storyboard:


This is my storyboard, it contains rough sketches of what each scene of my short will look like. I have also included small descriptions of what sound will be included, the camera angle and what occurs in the scene. And in some of the panels, I have included an arrow which shows what action the camera would do in that scene and which direction it will be, such as pan towards the door or zoom in.

Screenplay:

This is my screenplay. As you can see, it is in a similar format to an actual screenplay, but because this is only a short film, the screenplay will only have a few pages. I have used the same font and size for it and I have made sure that I included when the scene cuts, when a character speaks and a description of the scene after the cut. I have included the location of the scene and which POV the camera will be in when required.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double page spread